“Sa Palas” is the waistcoat made of red cloth and gold thread that is worn by Sardinian women on holidays to convey wealth and happiness. This sums up Villa Palas: beautiful, exquisite and lavishly embellished.
Luxury and design property situated in Pula, a little town, gem of tourism in the southwestern part of Sardinia, which is about 30 km from Cagliari.
This villa is immersed in the heart of a 600-hectare estate of lush vegetation, at the feed of the mountains of The Gutturu Mannu Park, one of the largest and most unspoiled in Europe. The sea is visible from many parts of the first floor, and particularly enchanting is the rare glimpse offered from a terrace, you will have to see to believe it.
Massimiliano Fuksas, one of the greatest contemporary architects, has created an extraordinary collection of villas inspired by the forces of nature, Villa Palas is part of it. He explored the unspoiled landscapes of Southern Sardinia, and he was inspired by them, recreating its essence in a harmonious form in these villas. Houses as sculptures to live in, as he called them.
The name of the villa hints at the island’s refined artisan tradition, with the precious and minute embroidery found on “Sa Palas”, a jacket made of red cloth and gold thread that Sardinian women used to wear on holidays to display their wealth and happiness.
The villa comprises four independent volumes. The main body of the villa includes the living area, the kitchen and two master bedrooms, one of which has direct access to the terrace. The others independent volumes host a master bedroom, 2 single bedrooms and a fitness room overlooking the swimming pool.
Surrounded by 600 square meters of land, the villa offers a secluded outdoor space, which includes greener, a beautiful relaxation spots and a large swimming pool of a 100sqm. A large terrace offering a stunning view of the sea and the Is Molas golf course complete the property.
Located in the Pula region, this villa is close to a number of historical sites including the archaeological park of Noraand the little church of Sant'Efisio. The geographical position of the villa allows access, by a short road trip, to some of the most beautiful beaches, like Tuerredda and Cala Cipolla. This location is ideal for outdoor activity, like for example trekking and mountain bike, and it offers for sport lovers a golf course and the possibility to practice water sport and diving. While you are visiting Sardinia, be sure to sample some of the local culinary delights including specialty cheeses and sausages as well as rock lobster, scampi and other seafood.
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Hobby/ fitness room
- 200 sqm terrace
- Outside paved surface area of 800 sqm with a 450 sqm portico - ornamental pool (30 cm deep)
- Pool 75 sqm
- Bathrooms with bathroom furniture by Catalano and fittings by Boffi
- Kitchen with Fuksas Design stainless steel appliances by Xera
- Solid mahogany external windows with double glazing and a water-based varnish
- Floors in self-levelling resin and stairs with steps in local stone
- Terrace paved with cement and resin for outdoor use (Ipe wood decking optional)
- Automatic chlorine system for swimming and ornamental pools (salt and UV optional)
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Parking area paved in stone (space for 2 cars) covered by wooden pergola
- External service room for technological systems
- Lawn merging with the Mediterranean scrub
- Heating/cooling system with Velta underfloor radiant panels and humidity control
- Alarm system controlled from a distance
- Telephone, television and data systems distributed by optical fibre cables
- Direct foundations for load-bearing masonry in reinforced concrete
- Load-bearing walls in Poroton® blocks with variable section
- Dome-shaped roofs in light reinforced concrete
- Diathonite Evolution exterior plaster and lime mortar and crushed pottery finish