Dawn, “nea” in Sardinian, is the joy of renewal in the early hours of the morning. And the villas at Is Molas have been conceived so you can watch the sun as it rises from their terraces.
Design and luxury property this villa is a part of a collection created by the genius of the archistar Massimiliano Fuksas’s.
Inspired by the forces of nature –‘houses as sculptures to live in’, as he called them- this property has a special connection with the sun. ‘Nea’ is in fact the sardinian word for sunrise, the joy of the new day that brings with it new emotions. An architectural pearl whit attention to all details, the villa has been conceived to watch the sun as it rises from their terraces, and to inspire contemplation.
Situated in localitá Is Molas, in the Southern region of Sardinia, just a few kilometers away from Cagliari, it stands at the heart of a 600-hectare estate of lush vegetation, amidst the scents and colours of Mediterranean bushes. Marked by its harmonious configuration and natural colours, which recall the typical artisan works of the island.
Within an external area of 395 sqm the villa is composed of 2 floors, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
On the ground floor is a day area with kitchen, dining room, lounge and a study with bathroom and a master bedroom with ensuite. Thanks to a large pictures windows it makes a continuity with the surrounding nature.
On the first floor is the night area, that can be reached from the inside and outside, and consist of 2 master bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms.
The rooms look out over a large terrace of 110 sqm with an irregular shape, where relaxation areas are situated, offering a series of panoramic views.
A swimming pool of 40 sqm and a beautiful patio complete the property, which fits quietly in the surrounding Mediterranean vegetation, makes it a perfect place to contemplate nature and relax.
Located in the Pula region, this villa is close to a number of historical sites including the archaeological park of Noraand the little church of Sant'Efisio. The geographical position of the villa allows access, by a short road trip, to some of the most beautiful beaches, like Tuerredda and Cala Cipolla. This location is ideal for outdoor activity, like for example trekking and mountain bike, and it offers for sport lovers a golf course and the possibility to practice water sport and diving. While you are visiting Sardinia, be sure to sample some of the local culinary delights including specialty cheeses and sausages as well as rock lobster, scampi and other seafood.
- 3 bedrooms + office
- 4 bathrooms
- 90 sqm terrace
- 110 sqm portico
- Pool 40 sqm
- Bathrooms with bathroom furniture by Catalano and fittings by Boffi
- Kitchen with Fuksas Design stainless steel appliances by Xera
- Solid mahogany external windows with double glazing and a water-based varnish
- Floors in self-levelling resin and stairs with steps in local stone
- Terrace paved with cement and resin for outdoor use (Ipe wood decking optional)
- Automatic chlorine system for swimming and ornamental pools (salt and UV optional)
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Parking area paved in stone (space for 2 cars) covered by wooden pergola
- External service room for technological systems
- Lawn merging with the Mediterranean scrub
- Heating/cooling system with Velta underfloor radiant panels and humidity control
- Alarm system controlled from a distance
- Telephone, television and data systems distributed by optical fibre cables
- Direct foundations for load-bearing masonry in reinforced concrete
- Load-bearing walls in Poroton® blocks with variable section
- Dome-shaped roofs in light reinforced concrete
- Diathonite Evolution exterior plaster and lime mortar and crushed pottery finish