“Luxi” is Sardinian for “light”. The sound of the name is electric, like a spark, like the beginning of a new life, splendid. A tribute to the transparency of the air and the colour of the sky which embraces it.
Villa Luxi is a luxury and design property with pool and panoramic Jacuzzi. Located in Pula, a little town, gem of tourism in the southwestern part of Sardinia, which is about 30 km from Cagliari, it stands at the heart of a 600-hectare estate of lush vegetation. This villa is part of an extraordinary collection, created by Massimiliano Fuksas, and inspired by the forces of nature of this island. It was created only after he explored and lived the unspoiled landscapes of Southern Sardinia.
As its name describes villa Luxi offers a very luminous interior space, thanks to the wide and wonderful windows, that overlook its private garden surrounded by amazing Mediterranean vegetation.
It offers a secluded outdoor area, which includes greenery and beautiful relaxation spots, alongside with a 50 sqm swimming pool. On the first floor is a 130sqm great terrace, with a panoramic Jacuzzi.
Ideal to contemplate and live the energy of nature.
The villa comprising two volumes offset joined by a terrace. On the ground floor the dining room and the living room look onto the private garden. On the same floor two bedrooms, a double and a single one, share the bathroom. A wooden internal staircase leads from the dining room to the upper floor where two bedrooms, each one with ensuite bathroom, are located. The spacious terrace is an ideal place to relax, thanks also to the enchanting hydro massage pool. At the foot of the villa flowers a splendid private garden, merging into the glittering greenery of two golf courses unlike any other in the world. Privacy among the villas is guaranteed by lush plantings.
It’s a prestige to stay and live in this villa, it means embarking on a journey throughout time and space, towards the soul of millennial Sardinia.
Located in the Pula area, this villa is close to a number of historical sites including the archaeological site of Nora and the little church of Sant'Efisio. The geographical position of the villa allows access, by a short road trip, to some of the most beautiful beaches, like Tuerredda, Acqua Durci and Cala Cipolla. This location is ideal for outdoor activity, among others kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, trekking and mountain biking, and it offers for sport lovers a golf course 27 holes with fantastic sea view skylines. While you are visiting Sardinia, be sure to sample some of the local culinary delights including specialty cheeses and sausages as well as rock lobster, scampi and other seafood and of course don't forget to taste Canonau, Carognano or Vermentino all wines producted by Sardinia autoctonous grapes.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 130 sqm terrace with jacuzzi
- Outside paved surface area of 300 sqm with a 120 sqm portico
- Pool 50 sqm
- Bathrooms with bathroom furniture by Catalano and fittings by Boffi
- Kitchen with Fuksas Design stainless steel appliances by Xera
- Solid mahogany external windows with double glazing and a water-based varnish
- Floors in self-levelling resin and stairs with steps in local stone
- Terrace paved with cement and resin for outdoor use (Ipe wood decking optional)
- Automatic chlorine system for swimming and ornamental pools (salt and UV optional)
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Parking area paved in stone (space for 2 cars) covered by wooden pergola
- External service room for technological systems
- Lawn merging with the Mediterranean scrub
- Heating/cooling system with Velta underfloor radiant panels and humidity control
- Alarm system controlled from a distance
- Telephone, television and data systems distributed by optical fibre cables
- Direct foundations for load-bearing masonry in reinforced concrete
- Load-bearing walls in Poroton® blocks with variable section
- Dome-shaped roofs in light reinforced concrete
- Diathonite Evolution exterior plaster and lime mortar and crushed pottery finish