The Sardinian people call pomegranates “arenada”, the laughing fruit. It has been the symbol of happiness for centuries, embroidered on table cloths and painted on ancient pottery. A miniature world to hold within your hands.
Villa Arenada is considered a real gem among the luxury complex of villas designed by the archistar Massimiliano Fuksas. In fact this cozy and charming property has been defined by Fuksas as the most beautiful one.
The truthful elements of beauty and wild nature of Southern Sardinia are depicted in the essence of the harmonious architecture and interior design that inspired Fuksas collection of villas. Therefore, he has called them:
“Houses as sculptures to live in”.
These depictions are largely represented in Villa Arenada, which in the Sardinian language means ‘pomegranate’, the smiling fruit, composed of countless seeds, for centuries the symbol of happiness.
These villas are in the tourist area of Is Molas in Pula. The area is about 30 minutes drive from Cagliari.
Is Molas area is a perfect location to discover the astonishing Southern part of Sardinia, including unspoiled beaches and coves surrounded by crystal waters, as well as a it features shops , restaurants and the possibility to practice outdoor sports.
The layout of Villa Arenada includes a series of spaces to be discovered one after the other. The ground floor is composed of a large area that includes the kitchen , the dining room with glass walls, and the main bedroom en suite plus a second bathroom.
On the first floor there is a second bedroom with en suite , and a spacious terrace with a wellness area including a jacuzzi in a relaxing covered patio area.
Large glass doors on the first floor can be opened becoming a larger area that allows the guests to enjoy the best views toward the sea and to live the inside and outside area as a one space.
Villa Arenada is enriched by a pool of 40 square meters.
Definitely the best option to host an intimate reunion of friends as well as a small family.
Located in the Pula region, this villa is close to a number of historical sites including the archaeological park of Nora and the little church of Sant'Efisio. The geographical position of the villa allows access, by a short road trip, to some of the most beautiful beaches, like Tuerredda and Cala Cipolla. This location is ideal for outdoor activity, like for example trekking and mountain bike, and it offers for sport lovers a golf course and the possibility to practice water sport and diving. While you are visiting Sardinia, be sure to sample some of the local culinary delights including specialty cheeses and sausages as well as rock lobster, scampi and other seafood.
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 90 sqm terrace
- 100 sqm portico
- Pool sqm 40
- Bathrooms with bathroom furniture by Catalano and fittings by Boffi
- Kitchen with Fuksas Design stainless steel appliances by Xera
- Solid mahogany external windows with double glazing and a water-based varnish
- Floors in self-levelling resin and stairs with steps in local stone
- Terrace paved with cement and resin for outdoor use (Ipe wood decking optional)
- Automatic chlorine system for swimming and ornamental pools (salt and UV optional)
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Car parking area paved in stone (space for 2 cars) with wooden pergola structure
- Outside service room for technological systems
- Lawn merging with the Mediterranean scrub
- Heating/cooling system with Velta underfloor radiant panels and humidity control
- Alarm system controlled from a distance
- Telephone, television and data systems distributed to optical fibre cable
- Direct foundations for load-bearing masonry in reinforced concrete
- Load-bearing walls in Poroton® blocks with variable section
- Dome-shaped roofs in light reinforced concrete
- Diathonite Evolution exterior plaster and lime mortar and crushed pottery finish